For almost 7 years, I saw this man for a period of 9 months a year, everyday of those 9 months. Am I complaining, do I regret?
The truth is, actually feel nostalgic. Fr Clement signed on my academic report card all through my college life. He was my Principal, one of the greatest to have ever passed through Sacred Heart College Mankon, Bamenda Cameroon. Who will ever believe a man of God to beat up somebody, kick them and scare them to death? But that is what Fr clement did and more. We learned the hard way and it did work. I am who I am today because of the fine discipline and self denial I learned from the institution and the man on top. I could go on and on and on.
Thank you Fr Clement Ndze, you are my Hero
L'Effort Camerounais (English Version): “The government is dishonest and deceitful...� Rev Fr Clement Ndze

No comments:
Post a Comment